[GLLUG] WebDav Authentication

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Jul 7 11:43:10 EDT 2005

Ex Fed said:
> What I would like to know is has anybody been able to get any form of
> authentication to work with WEBDAV and Apache?
>
> How did you go about setting that up?

I'm using WEBDAV with Subversion and authentication setup is as per normal
in that context.  Only difference that I can see is that I'm in a
<Location /> configuration directive rather than a Directory.  The
directive is documented in
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#location

This might not be relevant to what you're doing, but it's working for me
in my context.

Clay
--
Lazarus Notes from Lazarus Internet Development
http://www.lazarusid.com/notes/