[GLLUG] WebDav Authentication

Charles Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Thu Jul 7 18:46:25 EDT 2005

On Thursday 07 July 2005 08:27, Ex Fed wrote:
> What I would like to know is has anybody been able to get any form of
> authentication to work with WEBDAV and Apache?
>
> How did you go about setting that up?

No idea if this is helpful or not, but the Subversion revision control system
is built upon Apache and DAV. To limit access to repositories, you simply
enable any of the standard Apache authentication methods and HTTP clients
(both web browsers and the Subversion CLI client) just know how to work with
it.

Charles
--
http://bityard.net