[GLLUG] Contact database

Mike Johnson john1152 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 7 16:11:14 EDT 2005

Hi all, hope all is well with everyone.

I am actually looking for a script of freeware type program to use on a
website for contact list updates for friends, family ect.  I basically want
to have a user login and only be able to update their own information (Phone
number, address, e-mail ect.) but then they are able to view the information
for everyone else.  My main goal is to keep contact of friends and family
and allow them to update it as things change while allowing them to also
keep updated information for themselves as well.  I have tried to write a
program to accomplish this but has been more than I am ready to take on at
this point.  I hope what I am trying to accomplish makes sense if not let me
know.

Thanks for any suggestions that you may have.

Mike