[GLLUG] ACD.net VoIP?

Nick Kwiatkowski kwiatk27 at msu.edu
Fri Jul 22 17:09:50 EDT 2005

I have been using it here for about a year and a half now, and am very
satisfied.  Any issues that I have brought to their attention was taken care
of immediately.  Service quality (with a QoS router) is good, infact I am
able to make 14.4 baud modem connections with ease.

Web page control is good -- although not all features they list in the
control panel work.  Call forwarding works great (I have it ring three times
at home, then ring my cell phone).

-Nick Kwiatkowski