[GLLUG] Dual boot Fedora and Win XP

tk3000 tk3000 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 20:09:38 EDT 2005

Hello Shaun Langley,

Usually it's a better deal to leave windows on the primary master rather
than the secondary master, and preferably on the first partition. I am
not quite sure, but everything else being ok, maybe you just have to
swap the partitions logically via grub:

Unto your menu.lst file on the part related to  windows you should add
the following sequence in between:
map (hd1) (hd0)
map (hd0) (hd1)

So, it would be: