[GLLUG] Dual boot Fedora and Win XP

Michael Rudas / Computer MPR_Linux at Ameritech.net
Wed Jun 8 19:06:02 EDT 2005

Shaun Langley wrote:

>Dear new friends,
>
>It was recommended that I foward my question to you in hopes you might
>be able to help.  I have been trying to set up a dual boot system on
>my computer but all attempts have thus far failed.

The easy solution?  GAGBoot: http://gag.sourceforge.net -- especially
with dual-drive setups, it's easy and flexible.  I have used it for a
couple of years in conjunction with both LiLo and GRUB (saved to
partition, raher than boot-block).

In fact, at first I used it because it allowed me to select the OS from
a floppy, leaving my boot-block untouched--now I use it because it's
flexible, easy to configure, and graphical.