[GLLUG] CD-burning box: suggestions needed!

C. Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Fri Jun 10 14:34:25 EDT 2005

Matt Graham said:
> Last night at the meeting, Jeff looked at the "cdburnbox" Perl script
> that I'd written and pronounced it reasonably good.

Cool, looking forward to checking it out.

> Apparently, we're
> going to try and build a CD burning station next meeting.  So, we need
> user input on which CDs we're going to have available on this station.

Ideally, all of the biggies you mentioned plus whatever we can fit on the
hard disk. That way, even  Linux gurus can peruse the offerings and
hopefully find something interesting that they hadn't stumbled upon
before.

While I'm thinking of it, we should have a cold spare of the machine's
hard disk on hand at the con.

Finally, we could use help on ideas for how to handle the CDRs. (To charge
or not to charge, that is the question.)

Charles