[GLLUG] CD-burning box: suggestions needed!

Damon Green dgreen at cybernet.com
Thu Jun 16 11:48:05 EDT 2005

Hello GLLUG,

We would like to add the NetMAX desktop to the list of Linux
distributions for your show.  I can provide some copies or you can
download the desktop at www.netmax.org.  We are scheduled to do a
demonstration with your group in Sept but this will give you a jump on
using the distro.  If you have any questions give me a call at
734.668.2567 ext:156.

Thanks!!!