[GLLUG] copy files between 2 FTP servers

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Tue Jun 21 12:10:11 EDT 2005

Ok, I figured a bit of this out, I SSH to the destination server, and
FTP from there to the old one, then I''m trying to mget all the
files, wich I can, but not the subfolders, this is what I'm tryng:

mget -r public_html/*

is there an error in my syntax?

is there a better way to bring a hole folder w/ subfolders from ine
server to another?

Signup at www.doteasy.com