[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, Mar 24

Charles Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Thu Mar 24 09:16:31 EST 2005

Sorry for the very late announcement...

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at Atmosphere
Annealing in Lansing at 6:00PM. See the GLLUG website at
http://www.gllug.org for directions.

Agenda: LPI Certification Training

Want to learn about Linux but aren't sure where to start? Or would you like to
bone up on your Linux mastery so you can ace the Linux Professional Institute
certification exam? The GLLUG LPI certification training sessions may be the
answer. While we don't provide the exam itself, we do present material
straight out of IBM's DeveloperWorks? LPI study guides so you will have all
of the knowledge you'll need to run your own Linux machines in confidence and
maybe even pass the LPI exam if you choose to take it. We'll have experienced
LUG members there to teach the material and answer your questions in way too
much detail and to top it off, these sessions are FREE.

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so that we can
get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to this message
indicating your desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to "RSVP".
Thanks!

Apologies to those who came out last week to see the Novell presentation only
to find that it got postponed. Hopefully we'll get them lined up for another
night in the near future.
--
http://bityard.net