[GLLUG] Open Positions

Sean Heiney sheiney at periscan.com
Wed Mar 30 14:49:30 EST 2005

We are interviewing for full-time and summer intern developer positions
in April. We welcome developers interested in a fast paced start-up
enviorment, not phased by long hours. We're a very dynamic group, with a
laid back working environment.

Periscan is an internet security start-up, based in Lansing. We are
developing a web based managed security application, focused on the
enterprise market.

Developers with Linux and UNIX experience, as well as Perl, C, C++,
Apache/ASP, mySQL and/or Oracle are preferred. Strong security
knowledge, along with an excellent understanding of IP networks is
required for our full time applicants.

Please email sheiney at periscan.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Sean