[GLLUG] Officers' Meeting May 05, 6:00pm-6:30pm

David Silva Smith smithd98 at msu.edu
Tue May 3 14:41:39 EDT 2005

We are having a board meeting Thursday May 05 from 6:00pm - 6:30pm, before
our group meeting.  We would love to see you there and have your input!
Here is the agenda:

Discussion Items:
1. Website
a. Migration Status Update
b. Guidelines
 i. Accounts – Adding / Removing Accounts
   1. Who should be responsible for account maintenance?
   2. Who should be given what authority?
   3. Officers’ accounts.

 ii. Contacts – Storing / Publishing contact information (officers,
volunteers, presenters, members)
 iii. Storage – Space limitations?

2. Marketing
a. Penguicon – GLLUG running the computer lounge?
b. Flyers

3. Incorporation - Status Update

4. Meetings
a. Advanced Scheduling notice
 i. Presenter Cancellation – Alternatives & Notification
b. Future Board Meetings – Will the board continue meeting throughout the
summer?

c. Future Presentations / Projects
 i. MythTV
 ii. Terminal Server
 iii. Firewall – setting up, and trying to break into
 iv. GLLUG website
 v. Webserver serving dynamic content from a database
 vi. Networking / sniffing
 vii. Replacement of Overview
 viii. Dynamic DNS through GLLUG
 ix. Webcam for meeting
 x. Creating an open protocol for equipment (Roger’s factory equipment)

I'll see you Thursday!

 --dave
David Smith

(517) 944-1872