[GLLUG] Lansing Network Map?

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Wed May 4 15:04:19 EDT 2005

A couple of meetings ago, Roger or Jeff or someone had a map showing
where most (all?) of the fiber lines in Lansing were.  The company that
I work for may have to move all its people and gear soon.  They want to
move somewhere in the Lansing area that's close to a place where we can
get something better than cable/DSL without paying insane amounts of
money for it.  (If the experimental tech project that I can't really
talk about works like we hope it will, we're probably going to get
Slashdotted, but that's a *big* if and it's months away....)

So, could whoever had that map, or whoever knows about getting good
reasonably cheap business-grade bandwidth in this town contact me
directly?  I'll also be at the meeting tomorrow night.  Thanks....

--
   "Unfortunately, men befriend women in futile attempts to get a 3D
   accelerated video card thingy..." -- MegaHAL (trained on ASR),