[GLLUG] boot strap

tk3000 tk3000 at comcast.net
Tue May 10 21:12:30 EDT 2005

I remember having read about IBM's Tivoli Storage on occasion. It looks quite
impressive. There are also other tools more refined than dd or tar, but for
the sake of simplicity I will stick with dd for the time being. But I am
always looking for other alternatives.

Pedro Wald

--
Knowledge is the power and currency of the virtual world we inhabit. -Bil Idol
On reiserfs we trust.