[GLLUG] boot strap

Keyes, Randall randall.keyes at jnli.com
Tue May 10 08:50:20 EDT 2005

While it won't help with this particular situation, and I realize it's
probably an unrealistic option for smaller shops, IBM's Tivoli Storage
Manager is an awesome tool for backup/restore and archive/retrieve.  I've
used it to bring back entire NT4/W2K boxes to new hardware and also on
another occasion to bring back an entire Linux partition.  If you're a
medium to large shop, you might want to at least consider it as a future
option.

Randy Keyes
randall.keyes at jnli.com
517-367-3976