[GLLUG] How would you go about buying a new pc?

Andy Lee ALEE at courts.mi.gov
Thu Nov 17 16:06:19 EST 2005

Speaking of power supplies, the batteries on their laptops have circuitry in them to decide when it's time to replace them. Rather than slowly losing capacity, they go from 3 hours to 0 hours without warning, and the laptops can't run without a battery. Maybe not all models, but that's what I found with the 5150.

>>> "Lachniet, Mark" <mlachniet at sequoianet.com> 11/17/2005 4:01 PM >>>
I guess I've been lucky - I have 5 dells of varying models, bought over the last 3 years, and nary a problem (except one dead power supply).

Mark Lachniet