[GLLUG] Breezy Badger

Eric Miller eric.john.miller at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:52:23 EDT 2005

I did a dist-upgrade a month ago to Breezy and haven't had any *major*
problems.

My Gnome desktop panel mysteriously disappeared once and it took a few
minutes for me to figure out how to get it back. Monodevelop isn't
working. Not sure how to fix it except to wait for the repository to
catch up.

I'm looking forward to some stability after my self-induced
instability :-)

eric at ares:~$ sudo apt-get install monodevelop
Password:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  monodevelop: Depends: monodoc-base (< 1.1.6) but 1.1.9-0pre1 is to be
installed
E: Broken packages

--
Incident Response: Doing something silly right now is better than having
done something sensible last year.