[GLLUG] Breezy Badger

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Thu Oct 13 09:55:57 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 12 October 2005 20:56, Michael McCarty wrote:
> Has anyone tried Kubuntu (Ubuntu with KDE)?  I've been following the
> discussions of Ubuntu with interest but am used to KDE rather than
> Gnome.  I may have to come to a meeting to see Ubuntu running.

I tried Kubuntu a few weeks ago and it's pretty nice. Kubuntu is really
just a set of KDE packages on top of the Ubuntu base, so if you already
have Ubuntu then Kubuntu is just a command away.

It looks like Kubuntu 5.10 was released today as well. FWIW, the Adept
package manager looks very nice.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com