[GLLUG] OS X on PC

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:56:51 EDT 2005

Perhaps I'm still too sleepy at the moment, but are you saying that
you have *all* of OS X running on a pc?  First I guess I need to
ask what "pc" is -- a stock i386 box?  Second, how did you get
the gui part?  Apple has released this somehow to developers,
etc?

...Or am I completely misunderstanding what you are talking of? ;-)

--STeve Andre'