[GLLUG] OS X on PC

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Thu Oct 13 14:17:56 EDT 2005

Yes, I got the whole OS X running on a beige (black/silver, actually)
box, with an Intel D915GAV mobo and a Celeron 330J (2.66Ghz).
Apple released the DevKit to developers, but some images leaked, and
with some tweaking, BAMM!!
I can bring the box to the meeting tonight, I believe there will be an
USB mouse/kb available there as well as a monitor.