[GLLUG] Penguicon Subcommittee Meeting, April 11, 6PM

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Apr 10 00:31:26 EDT 2006

Hello,

This is just a reminder that we'll have another Penguicon Computer
Lounge subcommittee meeting this week.

When: Tuesday, April 11, 6:00 PM
Where: Ideal Solution, 615 W Main St, DeWitt MI

I attended the final Penguicon ConCom meeting this weekend and have a
few updates to talk about. (The wiki page hasn't been updated yet.) This
week and next we'll concentrate on finalizing the terminal server,
getting a volunteer schedule put together, and work on signs/pamphlets.
Less than two weeks until Penguicon. Please attend the meeting if you can!

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com