[GLLUG] Re: Two New Articles & Call for Presentations

Charles Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 00:36:59 EDT 2006

I have a topic suggestion.  I propose everyone prepare a short demo of
how to reply to messages in their favorite e-mail program or Webmail
system, with special emphasis on how to include only the _necessary_
material from the original message.  It appears to be knowledge that is
sorely lacking in this group.

                                Chick