[GLLUG] SD flash memory cards

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Apr 21 07:01:59 EDT 2006

I'll second the recommendation of a card reader.  Some of the cheaper
ones have a little trouble under Linux, but I found that plugging it
into my OpenBSD machine worked flawlessly, possibly because the proper
device names were written out on my console when I plugged in (and
possibly because my old junky Linux hardware didn't recognize USB
devices).  I picked up my card reader for $30.

Clay

--
http://www.lazarusid.com/notes/
Lazarus Notes