[GLLUG] Meeting?

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Apr 24 11:12:25 EDT 2006

Benjamin Cathey wrote:
>   So how was the meeting?  I wasn't able to make it.
>
> Do minutes get posted anywhere?

The meeting went well. Patrick gave an excellent overview of Emacs
despite all the espresso-making and blendering going on in the background.

As the secretary, I suppose it's my job to write and post the minutes,
but I'm usually kept quite busy just sheduling meeting topics and
maintaining the website. If regular minutes are something that the group
wants, I'll do my best to start them up again. It would be even better
if someone else wanted to do them. ;)

> This list seems pretty quiet.  I am guessing that most of the members
> are pretty experienced?  I used to  belong to the GRLUG mailing list
> and, while they couldn't organize meetings worth a damn, there was still
> a lot of list activity.  A lot of people asking questions.

Traffic on this list has always been relatively light. This may be
because most of our technical discussions tend to happen at the
meetings. However, questions and requests for help on the list are
welcomed and even usually get useful responses. :)

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com