[GLLUG] Meeting Announcement and Thank you!

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Tue Apr 25 11:38:51 EDT 2006

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave in
Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and Fairview
avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2021+E+Michigan+Ave,+Lansing,+MI

We typically meet in the back portion of the cafe on the lower level.
Venue website: http://www.gonewiredlansing.com/

Agenda: Penguicon Debrief

I think it's safe to say that the computer lounge at Penguicon was a
smashing succeess. We got nearly everyone in the LUG involved and we
came away looking professional and knowledgeable. There were non-stop
compliments and praise for all the hard work you guys put in and a few
continue to pop up every day on the internal Penguicon mailing lists. If
I haven't already thanked you personally, allow me to thank you now for
the awesome job you did.

This week's GLLUG meeting will be a sort of Penguicon debriefing. We'll
talk about what went well, what didn't, and improvements for next year.
In particular, we'll talk about methods to streamline various parts of
the project, features that can be added the lounge next year, and
possible cooperation with other user groups in the region.

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so that
we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to this
message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field) indicating your
desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to "RSVP". Thanks!
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com