[GLLUG] Some kind words from the concom

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Thu Apr 27 00:18:09 EDT 2006

Following are excerpts from some emails that I've received over the past
few days about the computer lounge. Guess we did something right. :)

Awesome computer room this year, Charles. When I saw your guys start
tearing it down at the end of the weekend I gave them a round of
applause for the great job which they were completing. It finally
fulfilled my dreams for it that I've had ever since 2003. Please do it
again next year.

--Matt Arnold

Thanks so much for your efforts this year.  The lounge really looked great.

--John Guest

BTW, most folks know that I was deathly sick in my hotel room all
weekend and that Charles and GLLUG were total saviours but I just wanted
to say it up here, everyone owes them a debt of thanks for pulling it
off.  I heard it was a great con, sorry I missed it even though I was there.

-- Steve Campbell

I want to start out saying that you and the GLUG guys did a FANTASTIC
JOB!!!  First you had to deal with reduced space and then hot to deal
with a creative solution to get connectivity.  With all these challenges
you put together the best computer room ever!  Thank you again for what
I consider an spectacular way above the bar job.

I hope next year you can continue to work with us and we will work
better to resolver any problems and not have surprises for you on
Friday.  Thanks again!

--Aaron Thul

--
Charles Ulrich