[GLLUG] Meeting Schedule and stuff

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Tue Aug 1 17:59:22 EDT 2006

R Neely wrote:
> I could take a stab at the OpenOffice topic, if y'all
> are willing to look at it as "open source" rather than
> "open source running on Linux"  <big grin as she
> dodges behind her WinXP laptop>.
>
> Writer and Calc are the only components I have much
> experience with; Base would be a hairy topic all by
> itself, and I've not looked at Math, Draw or Impress
> (I've never done PowerPoint either, so no knowledge to
> transfer there). If someone wants to team with me to
> provide a broader presentation, that would be much
> appreciated.
>
> ~Reb

If Rebecca can do that, maybe I should present on Subversion (I use
TortoiseSVN, but I know command-line Subversion too).  If I have enough
warning, I might even do something in Linux.  And I'm pretty good at
presentations...especially the geeky/nerdy ones.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

Safe C++ Design Principles (First Edition)
Learn how to write memory leak-free, secure,
portable, and user-friendly software.

Learn more and view a sample chapter:
http://www.CubicleSoft.com/SafeCPPDesign/