[GLLUG] Meeting Schedule and stuff

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 00:42:38 EDT 2006

as far as #2 that is incorrect. I don't run kde. I run fluxbox. it may
require some libraries but not all of kde. nor does it require you to use
kde as your window manager. And as far as #1 where is open offices visio
replacement? it may have some features... but none that I have needed or
even noticed. but to each their own. I'm not saying it's actually better, I
just think it is. and I think some people don't give it enough credit. but
this is like comparing gnome and kde. each are respectable. and each have
people that say the other are better. I think too many people aren't even
looking at koffice though or giving it a chance. although it really isn't a
viable option for non *nix users.