[GLLUG] Digital Gap

Jeff Lawton Jeff at idealso.com
Fri Aug 4 14:56:07 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

I've been talking back and forth with Marcus at The Digital Gap for a
while; even prior to the conversation about a group collaboration. I
figured I  would give him a call again and see if I could get some
interest on their end. They are interested; I gave him what hardware
requirements would be, and he wanted to know if a group of us could
provide some sort of training during the day (business hours). I don't
know what peoples' schedules are like, so I decided to post it to list
and see if any any willing or able to volunteers to help with training.
I could probably free up part of the time; I think four hours are
enough. If you are interested, please reply to this mail, and we will
see what we can get setup.

Jeff

--
Jeff Lawton