[GLLUG] Need a presenter this week

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Tue Aug 15 09:45:54 EDT 2006

Is anyone willing to do a presentation on file systems for the group this
week? You can do a high-level introduction to how file systems work (w/ inodes
and all that) or maybe the differences between the file systems available for
Linux and how the Linux file system hierarchy work (/bin, /home, /var, /etc).
But that's just a suggestion, the content of the presentation is ultimately up
to whoever volunteers to do it. Short notice, I know and apologize, but I only
just saw that we didn't have anyone lined up to to this.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC - http://www.idealso.com