[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, August 17

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Wed Aug 16 17:45:41 EDT 2006

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave
in Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and
Fairview avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2021+E+Michigan+Ave,+Lansing,+MI

We typically meet in the back portion of the cafe on the lower level.
Venue website: http://www.gonewiredlansing.com/

Agenda: (null)

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so
that we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to
this message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field)
indicating your desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to
"RSVP". Thanks!
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com