[GLLUG] Is MS bribing bloggers?

Mark Szidik/mlc SzidikM at mlcnet.org
Fri Dec 29 09:21:36 EST 2006

             Alec Warner
             <warnera6 at egr.msu
             .edu>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  "Michael Rudas (computer)"
             linux-user-bounce         <mpr_linux at ameritech.net>
             s at egr.msu.edu                                              cc
                                       mdlug at mdlug.org, WFTL-LUG
                                       <wftl-lug at salmar.com>, GLLUG
             12/29/2006 05:51          <linux-user at egr.msu.edu>
                                       Re: [GLLUG] Is MS bribing bloggers?

Alec Warner <warnera6 at egr.msu.edu>
> However if you think this is some kind of 'news' then you are quite
> naive.  It's just like the doctors taking 'free samples' or 'dinner'
> from the drug rep or the sales guy buying you lunch, it happens *all the
> time*.  Now if you want to call that ethically wrong, go ahead, but it
> isn't stopping any time soon.

I'm pleased to report that the drug rep freebies/lunches are starting to
end.  Checkout the new vendor rep policy at Henry Ford Health Systems:
http://www.henryfordhealth.org/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=46335&action=detail&ref=645