[GLLUG] Is MS bribing bloggers?

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Dec 29 13:26:50 EST 2006

Mark Szidik/mlc said:

> I'm pleased to report that the drug rep freebies/lunches are starting to
> end.  Checkout the new vendor rep policy at Henry Ford Health Systems:
> http://www.henryfordhealth.org/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=46335&action=detail&ref=645

Before we get too down on the drug freebies, keep in mind that those free
samples are used by a lot of doctors to provide drugs to uninsured
patients.  As somebody who has received a fair amount of these samples at
various uninsured times in my life, I'm all for drug reps handing them
out.

The lunches and the pistons tickets, that's a different matter.

Clay
--
Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com