[GLLUG] Linux+ presentation's (and LPI)

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:07:08 EST 2006

most options yes but what about this:

Code Listing 5.5: untarring using a pipeline

$ bzip2 -dc linux-2.4.16.tar.bz2 | tar xvf -

I saw a question with a very similar question on the test. Also, not
everyone needs
to run a web server, there were a lot of apache question's on my test
(also samba and nfs
are on it). believe me when
I say you can work on a linux system for 6 months and not pass. Also
there are 2 version's
of the test. In version 2 they recommend 1 year, and I understand it's
twice as hard. In
fact that's the version I took. Oh and it would be more correctly put
6 months to 1 year
'administrating' a system. You can be a user and ignorant.