[GLLUG] Free Hardware

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Wed Jan 11 10:45:20 EST 2006

I have a bunch of outdated but functional hardware that I'm about to take
to recycling.  If anyone wants any of it, let me know ASAP and I'll bring
it tomorrow.

1  Allied Telesyn International CentreCOM 3624 Manageable Hub/Repeater, 24
port, new, 10 Mb/s

2  No name switches, 4 ports at 10 Mb/s, one 100 Mb/s

1  Old server AT case, dual power supplies, Super Micro MB, dual Pentium
Pro overdrive 333 Mhz CPUs, 8 SIMM slots, 10 or so external 5 1/4" drive
bays.  Could even supply with 256 MB of RAM.  Extra MB and CPUs.

Many floppy drives, power cables, IDE and floppy cables, 30-pin and 72-pin
SIMMS
Stan Mortel
mortel at cyber-nos.com