[GLLUG] New-comer's Greeting and keysign party

Tianran Chen chentia1 at msu.edu
Sun Jan 22 00:08:02 EST 2006

Greetings,

I just moved to East Lansing from Connecticut, and I am very happy to
be told that there is a quite active linux user group here. I am a
gentoo-mutt-ion3/fluxbox lover. I hope get/provide help from this group,
and peacefully coexist with those Gnome or even KDE lovers :-P. Anyway,
I'm happy to be here, and greeting to everyone (yes, even those
Thunderbird users, haha).

P.S.: Sadly enough though, I lost my secret key during the move and was
unable to recover the backup. So I had to create a new key. Without
being signed by many people, this key would be of little use here. So
I'm wondering if there is a key-signing party any time soon. Thanks for
any information.

--
Regards,
Tianran Chen