[GLLUG] Coming soon - Penguicon 4.0

Dan DeSloover zifferent at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 23:22:20 EST 2006

Last chance to get the early bird price of only $35 (cheap!) for the entire weekend of Penguicon
4.0.

After the 31st the online price for admission to Penguicon will go up to $40 or $45 at the door.

This year we will have in attendance Google's Open Source Program Director  Chris DiBona as the
Tech GoH, Computerworld Columnist Frank Hayes  as the Musical GoH, as well as Looney Labs
(Gaming), Sharon Lee and Steve Miller (Authors.)

Penguicon 4.0 will also feature a packed tech schedule, a new hotel (The Livonia Hollidome), Tux,
the return of the Chaos Machine, and a Dance-Dance-Revolution machine (or some reasonable
open-source facsimile.)

I hope to see you there. If you have any questions I can be contacted at
lug-wrangler at penguicon.org

Thank You,
Dan DeSloover
Penguicon LUG-Wrangler