[GLLUG] Linux+ presentation's (and LPI)

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:16:19 EST 2006

I know... But if you look at the test objectives hardware is a small
portion, and what I meant is I only remember one pure hardware question.
meaning that it would apply to a window's server as well as linux. there
were question's about lspci, ifconfig, lvm, raid, and the like, but they
weren't OS independant. for me personally I worry less about studying the
hardware (save maybe SCSI) because I remember most of it from my Prep for
A+, and Network+, both of which I am certified in. I've taken 4 CompTIA
tests total. I still think the hardest part about linux+ is remembering
option's for commands.