[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, July 13th

Jeff Lawton jeff at idealso.com
Thu Jul 13 14:07:57 EDT 2006

Agenda: OpenSSH

This being the second week of Paranoia month. I will be discussing the
amazing power of OpenSSH. With this handy little program you can many
nifty things (securely). We will be discussing:

- why SSH
- port forwarding
- X forwarding
- hostkeys vs password authentication
- installation
- basic server configuration
- programs that use OpenSSH
- more ...

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so that
we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to this
message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field) indicating your
desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to

"RSVP". Thanks!

--
Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC