[GLLUG] BBQ Thursday, 15 June

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Tue Jun 13 14:01:12 EDT 2006

This week, we will dispense with the normal Gone Wired meeting to
celebrate summer, beer, and mosquitoes with our annual GLLUG barbecue.

Starts: 6:00PM
Ends: Whenever
Who's invited: Everyone, including friends, family, and co-workers.
Bring: Beverages, a dish to pass, and $2 donation per person to cover
the cost of meat. (Will be waived if you don't like meat or choose to
bring your own meat.)
Where: Jeff Lawton's residence in DeWitt. Map link below. Look for the
white mailbox bearing the numbers 615 on the south side of the street.

http://tinyurl.com/mnms2

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so
that we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to
this message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field)
indicating your desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to
"RSVP". Thanks!
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com