[GLLUG] Web server tweaking

Karl Schuttler rexykik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:39:02 EDT 2006

I decided to use a program called Jinzora for my mp3 streamer. It is a
nice webapp that you can hit in a browser, or listen to using other
media players, which is why I chose it. I installed it and had it
populate its MySQL database using my mp3 header tags, which worked
alight.

I am having troubles hitting it from a browser. I have a dynup.net
domain name that is linked to my home ip, and I have set my belkin
router to forward all port 80 traffic to my server that hosts the
webserver, but whenever I hit my IP from a browser it instead takes me
to the belkin router config page. Any ideas?