[GLLUG] Web cam setup - webserver side

Karl Schuttler rexykik at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 21:53:13 EDT 2006

Okay, here is what is going on. I have a server in my closet that is
my webserver, but I wish to use my webcam attached to my workstation,
so what i set up is a program that saves a picture from the camera
every five seconds to a share, and the share is in the path of the
webserver. That way, I can view it on the internet as an image.

Now what I want to do it make a simple page that will refresh the
image every five seconds, so that users don't have to sit and
constantly click the refresh button.

PHP sound good, or does someone else have a better suggestion?

Karl