[GLLUG] SubVersion (source code version management)

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 13:48:24 EDT 2006

I'm looking for a good source code version management system.
The application I'm currently looking at is the proposed CVS replacement called SubVersion.
Has anyone actually used SubVersion?
The impression I get from the documentation I've seen suggests that it is designed to work with C/C++.
It would be more interesting to me if it could work with other languages as well, e.g. PHP, Perl, Python, C#, and just plain text files.

Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

Thanks,
    Frank