[GLLUG] SubVersion (source code version management)

Thomas Hearn hearntho at msu.edu
Fri Jun 30 15:19:02 EDT 2006

We have been using SubVersion, or SVN to us, where I work for almost 6
months now and have been very impressed.  We use it for C#, PHP, SQL,
readmes and documentation, you name it, as long as it is text-formatted,
it'll work just fine.  It's fast, reliable, and has a ton of plugins
available on the web.