[GLLUG] Gentoo 2006.0

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Thu Mar 2 09:44:52 EST 2006

Caleb Cushing wrote:
> speaking of the box. Are we going to run firefox & thunderbird 1.5? or
> stick to stable? I could ask pratt (the maintainer for gentoo) when he
> thinks he will be moving it to stable.

We're just going to use whatever is stable by that point. Probably won't
have Thunderbird at all unless we set up local mail receipt and delivery.

Random question: does anyone know if there are commands for KDE or GNOME
that when run from the command line, will end the user's current session
without confirmation? (Yes, killall would probably work, but that might
not be so graceful.)
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com