[GLLUG] Penguicon: Fewer terminals?

R Neely veryreb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 11:19:22 EST 2006

I think I'd vote 12, with maybe a couple sitting in
the corner for backup.  Less hassle all the way
around: not so much to test, haul and set up; fewer
monitors to have to come up with; fewer heat
generators (since some concern was expressed about
that); somewhat less of a draw on the current, etc.

It would also help make sure we have some clear space
between the laptop area and "our" area, which should
make it easier for the security person to keep track
of things.  (And I'm all for making it easier on
security, since I can't do tech.  :-D)

~reb