[GLLUG] Penguicon: Fewer terminals?

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:02:37 EST 2006

charles are you guys having problems ?"
This is the Postfix program at host mail.freedombi.com.

                       The Postfix program

<charles at idealso.com>: host idealso.com[207.179.93.249] said: 554
   <charles at idealso.com>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied (in
reply
   to RCPT TO command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; charles at idealso.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host idealso.com[207.179.93.249] said: 554