[GLLUG] MSU Ethernet Network configuration

Dan Sherman impact at absoluteinsight.net
Thu Mar 2 14:38:59 EST 2006

Can you explain the problem?
Does linux see your ethernet card?
MSU's network should have no idea which operating system you're running
(for all practical purposes), if the ethernet works in windows, as long
as the ethernet module is loaded in FC4, it should work the same (don't
need to re-register or anything).

Copy/Paste the result of this:
#su
-- type root password --