[GLLUG] I need the groups help...

pdwald pdwald at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 17:06:00 EST 2006

 I am afraid I will to not be able to go tonight. Maybe next week I
could go. But you are welcome to bring it to my place.
In terms of brand I would stick with Soyo, Asus, Abit, MSI. There are
many new brands, and I am not very up to date with all the novelties.
I learned that KT880 and nfoce chipsets are higher performance ones  for
socket A. But VIA chipsets are more stables, specially the drivers.
There are many alternatives apart from newegg. Socket A were very
popular, you should find a good one if yours is defective.  I have a
spare Socket A Soyo K7VTA PRO, I could sell it; but it uses SDRAM PC133.

Pedro Wald