[GLLUG] GLLUG Forum

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Wed Mar 15 22:27:40 EST 2006

Marr wrote:
> I seem to recall looking for a GLLUG archive a while ago and coming up empty.
> Is my memory bad and/or are my searching techniques inadequate? :^)
>
> It might not be worth the effort, but there have been a couple of times in the
> past where a GLLUG archive of the ML traffic would have served me well. Just
> a thought....

There are a few different ways to get at the archives. One of them ought
to work for you. :)

The URL in the footer of every message sent to the list contains a link
that takes you straight to the archives. Alternatively, you can follow
the "Mailing List" link in the left-hand navigation menu on GLLUG org
and that will also direct you to the archives. Finally, Google also
indexes our list traffic very well, you can often type in "GLLUG" plus
some search terms and find a few messages on our mailing list about some
topic. (However, there's also a Greater *London* Linux User Group and
their mailing list posts show up in the results just as often as ours.
But you can use the "site:" keyword to search only our archives.)
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com